Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Green Cleaning

As the owner of Abracadabra, I have studied sustainability and have my sustainability certificate with an associate of science degree and ever since I have been implementing sustainable practices in my business and life. I have organic products that work very well. In some cases I have gone totally green and have no need for chemicals and only use a variety of organic plant-based products. All of our organic products are stamped and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved. Make sure you ask our competitors to show you what products they are using and that there is no doubt that they are being honest about their cleaning methods. So what are unhealthy things that are in regular carpet cleaning chemicals you might ask? Do some research on harmful effects of phosphates, propylene glycol, and butyl ether.



Green Cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment